Friday, April 2, 2010

A Not So Perfect, But Sincere Happy Easter!

Well...I had intentions of using this little bunny that lives all year long in my sewing room in some really sweet Easter arrangement and photographing it for my blog, but after quilting like a mad woman for most of the week, I looked over today to see the reality of the situation. Stuff is everywhere and scraps have been a flying...

...and threads are a rollin'. No cute little Easter arrangements are going to happen in this room this week. But much has been getting done, and that's a good thing :)

But I did have this little set up in the spare bedroom next to my sewing room, so it will have to do.

I wish a Happy Easter weekend to all of my bloggy friends!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too!!