Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Great Free Block of the Month!

This is from Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs (I love all her stuff!). I think I'll definately try to keep up with this one! Starlyn has shared with me that the group at the And Sew It Goes that meets twice a month to work on the Baltimore Bunnies blocks are also going to do this one! So join in on your own, or stop by the shop for some stitching support and show-n-tell ~ it's free!

Here are the particulars ~ Anne has designed a mystery quilt with a new block being released around the 5th of each month on her Bunny Tales blog. At the end of 12 months you can put these little blocks together for a surprise quilt! Block One is cute and uses some wool ~ which I love to add to applique. The little buttons she used are from Hillcreek Designs and we carry them in our shop.

I'll keep the link on my sidebar so you can always get there from here! I'm almost finished with my Baltimore Album block for this month, so I think I can just squeeze in some stitching on this one! I'll show you my block when I get it done. Email me with pictures of your blocks and I'll post a show and tell here!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

2 comments:

QuilterMary said...

Good morning! Anne has a flicker group of completed blocks and I figured out how to upload mine!

Dawn said...

I saw that ~ I need to check out flicker!