Thursday, June 4, 2009

Peek at a Work in Progress

I'm back to work and getting a lot done, but mostly on the computer ~ not sewing. So I thought I'd give you a little peek at the Baltimore Album block that I'm working on this month. These are two layered flowers that are in the block. I have a bunch of "supporting role" type flowers to add in, and as you can see I have to add tiny little buds in the calyxes, but these two are the "star" flowers of the block.

Even when I'm not getting to the sewing machine, I try to sit and do a little hand work in the evening, it helps me slow down from the day and "breath". I'm about half way done with this block. Hopefully it will be ready for my Baltimore Album Class which is on Monday!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

Karen said...

You are doing a wonderful stitching job on your applique block. And beautiful fabrics for the flowers and leaves!