Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Thimbleberries Extras

Tomorrow is the monthly Thimbleberries Club meeting at And Sew it Goes, and here is the extra project that I made for this month. The sunshine (or flower, or whatever it is) above the birdhouse is the same pattern that was for block 6 in the big quilt.

I played with Golden Threads paper, and quilted a little acorn & oak leaf design in the borders, but you can't really see it on this fabric unless you look really closely.

I actually got it all quilted and bound this month ~ and before the meeting! The fact that it was a cute birdhouse wallhanging, and a quick little project I'm sure had nothing to do with it :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply pretty. I think it would be a fun quilt banner on a porch. :-)