Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Abby's Owl

This is what I've been working on this past week.  Another Abby's Owl quilt.  This one is a special order for a customer who is having a new little baby :)

I love this bright and happy quilt, so it's been a pleasure to make another one.  I think I'm going to cut out a couple more and make a few to sell in the Etsy shop. 

I had been out of some of the fabrics but have gotten more in, so the kits are now ready and available again here in my web store :)

...And the winner of my little National Craft Month give away from Friday is:
     Peaceful Piecer!
I'm sending you an email for your address to send your box out :)

Keep watching, we may have to have a little fun with National Quilting Day coming up soon!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Peaceful Piecer!

Carol said...

What a great quilt...that will be one very happy baby!

Anna said...

wooohooo I am thrilled to be the winner! I love your sweet owl quilt!