Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sometimes You Just Need a Simple Little Project

 
Aren't these just yummy!  They are easy-peasy to make, and a great way to use up extra fabric from other projects or left over charm squares ~ and because sometimes you just need a simple weekend project...just for fun!  The ones shown above were made by my daughter Lisa! 

And they were photographed for this new magazine publication ~  have you seen it yet?  It comes from the editors of Quilt Magazine and it's chocked full of fun projects and ideas for quick quilting and sewing (and great ideas for using scraps).  It's a special issue that can be found on the news stands now. 
Here's another one that I made.  They're fun and make great gifts ~ kind of like toys for quilters...and you can find some already made here in my Etsy store :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

3 comments:

Jeanne Gwin said...

I am doing a pincushion swap and yours is like the one I am making, they are so cute.

Carol said...

Soooooooooooo cute!

FabricFascination said...

I saw this article. What a happy surprise to see your face, and a very cute project too.