Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fun Finds

I love taking what I call "Creative Meanderings" to antique malls, thrift stores, and to estate and yard sales. You never know what you will find or be inspired by. I found this cute crib quilt in a booth at a local antique mall.

The little Sunbonnet Sue in the middle has the name Lisa embroidered on it. At the time, my daughter Lisa was pregnant with Elsie, so this little quilt just had to come home with me. The fabrics are so interesting, some are soft flannels that appear to be old pjs.

This quilt I found at an estate sale. I don't know much about this one either, other than I love the soft colors, and for a used quilt it's in great condition.

I like to buy them, but since I have so many now, this one is available for sale right now in my ebay store. I have several that I've bought, and am intending to make reproductions of them...someday ~ if only there were more hours in the day!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: