Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Needful Things

I'm not generally a gadget gal, doing most of my work in pretty traditional ways, but there are a few simple tools that I have come to love and just couldn't do without. One is my Clover Desktop Needle Threader. My eyes aren't as good as they used to be, and since I do most of my handwork in the evenings in my easy chair, I keep one of these right on the table next to me.

As a matter of fact, I have three of them ~ in various colors ~ don't they just look like candy, you can even find them in chocolate brown! I keep one in my sewing room, one downstairs by my chair, and one in my handwork bag that I travel with. That may be a little overkill, but I don't have to search for one when I need it, and I've collected them over time. Clover has not paid me or given me anything for free for saying this ~ I just take pleasure in my little colorful needle threaders and they work great. It's amazing how such a simple little thing can make your life so much easier!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

Betsy said...

they are cute but quite costly. Do you have a source where they are more affordable? I have been wanting one but I always see them for about $15.00