Friday, July 17, 2009

Great Finds of the Week

I wanted to pass on a great blog that I've been visiting called The Vintage Moth. Here you can find a daily posting of free ~ yes, free ~ vintage clip art that can be used for your own personal use. Abby posts beautiful clip art, and the photographs have a great perspective to them. While there, check out her "About Me", that alone is worth the read and makes me smile :)

Another great resource for anyone into graphic art, scrapbooking, (or if you are like me, a novice trying to play with photo programs, digital banners and such) is Dafont.com. At this site you can choose among a wonderful selection of free fonts that you can download and use (again for your own personal use).

These two sites are my great finds for the week, and great places to play!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: