Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Baltimore Block Complete

Last night I finished my applique block for my Mimi Dietrich Baltimore Album Class that I have on Monday. I wanted to be different and not do the heart red, and I was wanting to introduce this great gold into my mix of blocks. This one was done all Reverse Applique, where you put the colored fabric behind the background and cutaway the background fabric and stitch back the edges to expose the color. It was a challenging block, and my points are very rounded on most of the little teardrop shapes, but I'm still pretty happy with it (I'm especially happy that it's done!).

Tonight the Baltimore Bunny Group meets at the quilt shop and I'm working for Starlyn, so I think I'll take my Tisket a Tasket Block in and work on that. It's about half way done ~ maybe I can finish it before Anne releases her April block this week :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: