Monday, April 6, 2009

Next Bunny Basket Block

Yesterday we had some beautiful weather and I got all sparked and did some work out in the garden, washed windows and put the screens back in for the warm weather (hoping this nice weather will become a little more consistant). It was so nice to get out in the sun, and to get alot of work done around the house for a change. I'm having all the family for Easter next Sunday, so some housekeeping was in order!

After collapsing in the evening I got to do some stitching and finished my little A Tisket A Tasket block for March. The bunny is a soft pink color with white polka dots, but does show up a little better than this picture represents. I'll probably add a little bow to the bunny's neck, but I've decided to leave off the buttons on this block I think. And my timing was great, because Anne released the April block yesterday too. If you haven't downloaded it yet, hop on over to her blog to get this cute pattern! She even has the yardage requirements for her sashing and borders listed.

Today, I'm off to my Baltimore Applique Class. I think I'll stop at Barnes & Noble on the way home and see if Quilt Magazine is on the newsstand yet ~ I just can't wait to get my copy :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: