Monday, April 13, 2009

Jo Morton Basket Mini

Jo Morton Club is this week (Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. for the day group, and Thursday at 6:00 p.m. for the evening group), and I've finished my project ahead of time! How awesome is that! Here is my little mini basket quilt. I did mine in different browns for the basket blocks, the same pink print for the backgrounds and inner border, and the same green for the setting blocks. I went back to a brown for the border and will be binding it in the green print again. These colors are much more toned down than the sample in Jo's pattern, but this is the color scheme that speaks to me most :) I can't wait for the show and tell at this weeks meetings to see everyone's finished Holiday Inn quilts!

I'm hoping to get some quilting done today on various projects, but it all depends on how busy I am in the shop today. I'll just work on the To Do list as time permits!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: