Monday, December 28, 2009

Babies!

We have babies on the mind here because my daughter Lisa recently announced that they are expecting again, so some time around July I will be a grandma for the second time!

I saw a new movie trailer when reading Mountain Home Quilts blog and just laughed out loud ~ but maybe it's because I have babies on my mind. For this movie, four babies from different parts of the world were followed documentary style with beautiful footage for one year from their births. The cute picture above is from the movie. It's amazing, and quite touching how similar babies are no matter where they are born! You can also visit the Babies the Movie website and view the trailer. The movie is due for USA release in April 2010. I think my daughters and I will have to have a starbucks/movie date for this one for sure!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

FabricFascination said...

Yes, this looks like a must see. The trailer was wonderful.