Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What To Do on a Snow Day

Since it looks like this outside...

I've had the knitting needles a clankin' and I completed my first little hat! It was an easy one that I whipped up (after a few tips from Starlyn) as a quick last minute gift for Elsie ~ I'll let you know if it fits her, I have no idea if it will or not. It was fun to make, and I'm already addicted. I'm starting another, and will take it on the car ride on Christmas day :)

...And Jocelyn over at the Happy Cottage Quilter blog is also enduring home renovations this Holiday Season and has decided to have a give-away for this Meme's pattern, some tea towels and fabric. So hop on over there and leave a comment to be in the running!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

2 comments:

FabricFascination said...

What an adorable little hat. And thanks for the tip about the giveaway, heading there now to leave my comment.

QuilterMary said...

Elsie's hat is too cute - I love the hanging tassle!