I'm done "OP-ing" for tonight, but here is what I accomplished before I stopped to fix supper. I got nine blocks done. These all have the orange as the "circle fabric and my blues as the center fabric. My sashings are all my greens and the corners are browns. Here's a close up of one of the blocks:
Tomorrow I have to go to work in the afternoon, but in the morning I plan on making some "negative" versions of these blocks using the orange in the center, blue as the circle, browns as the sashings and greens in the corners. I think that will mix things up a bit. Then I'll have to do some thinking on how to set them all. I do like the corners on them, I played with leaving them off of some blocks earlier, but I've decided to go with corners on all the blocks. Other than that, I have no set plan for what I'm doing ~ this quilt is kind of making itself!