Friday, February 6, 2009

The OP Challenge

Pat Sloan is having a "Virtual Retreat" in February that she's calling the OP : Orange Pile Challenge. The OP runs from Friday, February 20th through Sunday, February 22nd. There will be postings leading up to the date on her blog (follow the link button and scroll to OP posts) telling more about it ~ it's kind of like a mystery. I've never participated in one of her Virtual Retreats as they always seem to fall when I am away or working. I do have to work on Saturday that weekend, but I figured that I would jump in for as much of it as I can! I hear the online retreats are fun with lots of posting of pictures, blog hopping, and give aways ~ all you have to do is comment!

So here is my Orange Pile with my first Buddy fabric chosen:

What can I say, when you say Orange to me, it translates to Cheddar ~ I'm really a reproduction gal at heart. Here is a closer view of my buddy fabrics, they are dusty blues and the one has little orange "berries" on it!:

I don't know what the blocks will be that Pat is planning, but I figured what the heck, what's one more project started right! Stop back for more details on the OP as it approaches, and send me pictures of your Orange Pile!
Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: