Here is a view of the center where Bob did a Herringbone pattern with the brick. We plan to put some kind of focal point in the middle (birdbath, fountain, statue, something...I haven't found just the right one yet).The edges are worse than a quilt with cutting a gillion little triangle pieces! In the planter box straight back I plan to plant a stand of sunflowers this spring, and the other boxes will hold some tomato, pepper and herb plants. I'll dot in some flowers as well. I'll post pictures of the finished project later in the year!
I did get to finish this little bluework block this weekend. Since I finished the Baltimore Applique block early for this month's class with Mimi Dietrich, I was able to do a block towards my bluework quilt (another of my ongoing process quilts). I have to have something to do while watching TV in the evenings!
My monthly Baltimore Applique class is tomorrow ~ I'll post my show and tell for that soon!