Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting Ready for the OP!

Are you getting ready for the big Orange Pile Challenge? (Haven't heard about the OP? Check out the OP Challenge link on my sidebar) Pat Sloan posted this weekend about adding some more buddy fabrics for your orange pile. I've picked green as my next buddy fabric to go with my oranges and dusty blues ~ and for some interest, I'll throw in some browns to round out my OP Team.
Here is an up close of some of the fabrics in my color combination. Get those OPs going and pull some buddy fabrics. The great OP Challenge begins on Friday!!

We had a busy weekend, so I didn't get to do much sewing. My daughter, son-in-law and little granddaughter have moved from 7 to 1 1/2 hours away! So we went on Saturday to see their new house, and it's really nice. They have a cute townhouse in a very nice neighborhood that is close to just about any shopping you could imagine. Now I just have to do a search of the quilt shops in the area!

And my other news is that I have had another design accepted for publication, so I've been busy making quilt mock ups and calculating fabric requirements for the fabric company! This one should appear around Christmas time ~ I'll keep you posted!

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: