Friday, February 20, 2009

Ready for the OP!

I'm all ready for the OP! I'm off from work today and I told the family that today I'm "OP-ing" - that right there was enough to have them leave me alone -- My son didn't even know what that means, but he said he didn't want any more information :)

So I'm off and running, I'm ready to start cutting up my Orange Pile. I've downloaded the pattern (available on Pat's blog today - see the link on my sidebar):

I've got my buddy fabric piles all ready to go:

Maddie is here helping to search for more stray fabrics that can make their way into this little creation today. She wants to know what this OP thing is all about:

I've got some books on CD from the library:

I've got tea, and am ready to take note of what everyone else is doing out there :

...and I've got chocolate! I think this is the perfect day, what do you think?
More later on what actually gets made from this combination...

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

2 comments:

scrapworking said...

Sounds like a perfect day off to me! Working myself, but I'm enjoying the updates and will jump in later. Can't wait to see your blocks!

Anonymous said...

Love your blocks! They are turning out wonderfully!