Sunday, March 15, 2009

Computer Woes

This weekend is all about computer shopping and other technological headaches (this is right up there with going to the dentist for me). We've had two computers crash at our house this month, and the second one of course is my laptop with our financial records and my designs in it. I do have my files backed up, so I "should" be able to retrieve everything when we get the new one up and running ~ I'll let you know how that works out for me. So I've spent the weekend obsessing about comparing gigabites, pixels and the cost of software, and of course, for every hour I spend on electronic stuff is an hour that I'm not stitching, Ugh.

Meanwhile, on the bright side, I found this little crocus guy "smiling up at me" in my backyard, trying his hardest to get me to put things back in perspective. ...And it worked :)

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

1 comment:

sewprimitive karen said...

Hi, Dawn, aren't you glad you were good and made backups. My laptop also died this month after only a year and a half and I haven't even used it that much.