Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Enjoy the Luck of the Irish Today!

Happy St Patrick's Day! Here are a couple of little goodies that I've found out on the web to pass on to you. This first one is a link to another free Block of the Month that I found at Gail Pan Designs I love her designs check them out! This monthly freebie from her is a Christmas themed BOM called "A Christmas Wish" that has nine blocks that you can have finished by the holidays! I will have the button link on my sidebar so you can find it again easily next month.

And this Shamrock Smoothie recipe is from Lynette Jensen and can be found in this month's Catching Up with Thimbleberries newsletter. You can receive this ongoing newsletter by signing in at Thimbleberries site. Once you sign in, you can also go back and read past newsletters at the website. They are packed with tips, recipes and free projects.

Enjoy the day!
~ Dawn

No comments: